Full care only includes free feed*/** local timothy, timothy mix, pasture mix hay, and/or grass pasture and group pasture turnout or private pastures. Included services do vary so please inquire about: scheduling of farrier and vet visits, handling for the visits, blanket changes, fly protection (blankets, masks, spray, etc.), grooming, administering medications or topical ointment, administering de-wormer, grain, supplements, vaccinations, medications, clipping, and rehabilitation care.
- Weanling: $175/month weaning to December based on calendar year of birth.
- Yearling: $200/month based on a calendar year of birth.
- 2-year old: $225/month based on a calendar year of birth.
- 3 and older: Not in work $250/month.
- 3 and older: In work please inquire. Limited availability. $300/month
- $450/month stall w/ run
Short Term: Same feeding and amenities as full care. Stalls and stalls with bedding or when available paddocks with shelter.
- $25/day with hay
- $20/day without hay
* Free feed represents horses fed at 3.0% of their ideal body weight. On average horses eat 2.0% of their ideal body weight. We prefer them to have hay in front of them at all times which is peace of mind to them and us. In the spring - fall they have access to grass too. We have also observed that they are more likely to roam in all areas of the pasture.
** If your easy keeper needs a diet we can accommodate that too.