Full care only includes free feed*/** local timothy, timothy mix, pasture mix hay, alfalfa, and/or grass pasture and group pasture turnout or private pastures.
- INCLUDES: administering medications or topical ointment, feeding of owner supplied grain, supplements, and medications, blanketing, fly prevention (fly masks, sheets, sprays, etc.), scheduling of farrier and vet visits, and handling for vet or farrier visits.
- NOT INCLUDED: clipping, rehabilitation care, full grooming/bathing, mane pulling, hauling to the vet.
Convenience Package - $60/month - includes cost of: trims (every 6-8 weeks), de-wormer (every 3-4 months), and vaccinations (1 time/year).
- Weanling: $175/month weaning to December based on calendar year of birth.
- Yearling: $200/month based on a calendar year of birth.
- 2-year old: $225/month based on a calendar year of birth.
- 3 and older: Not in work $250/month.
- 3 and older: In work please inquire. Limited availability. $300/month
- $450/month stall w/ run
Short Term: Same feeding and amenities as full care. Stalls and stalls with bedding or when available paddocks with shelter.
- $25/day with hay
- $20/day without hay
* Free feed represents horses fed at 3.0% of their ideal body weight. On average horses eat 2.0% of their ideal body weight. We prefer them to have hay in front of them at all times which is peace of mind to them and us. In the spring - fall they have access to grass too. We have also observed that they are more likely to roam in all areas of the pasture.
** If your easy keeper needs a diet we can accommodate that too.